TethysAlgo Suite Provides TS Customers Broker-neutral Algos for Equities, Futures Options and FX
TS announces the expansion of its European operations with the opening of a new office in Frankfurt, Germany. Financial services veteran, Michael Kuhlow, is the Director, TradingScreen Frankfurt. Kuhlow, equipped with 20 years of experience in financial services and awareness of regional needs in Germany, takes on a strategic role building out operations within the Germany, Austria and Switzerland region.
TS Enterprise Solutions Launches: API | Data | FIX Connectivity
TS REGULATORY & MiFID II SOLUTIONS work globally even if geo-political influences move FINREG -- tweet by tweet!
Our platform TradeFX is featured in the 2017 Greyspark Partners Buyer’s Guide: FX E-trading Systems, which focuses on Customizable Enterprise Solutions for the Algorithmic Marketplace and the Intersection of Algorithmic FX Trading and DevOps Culture.
TS is excited to be shortlisted by The Fund Technology and WSL Awards 2017:
- Chris Hollands rejoins TS as new Head of European Sales and Account Management.
- Michael Kuhlow joins TS as Head of Frankfurt office, officially opening in a few months.
- Varghese Thomas joins TS in the NY office as Chief Strategy Officer.
- Sebastien Parsini joins the Paris team as new Head of Sales.
- In June the NY headquarters office will relocate from Union Square to One Penn Plaza in Midtown, NY. This marks our investment in the future of our team members and the clients we serve every day.
TradeSmart 2017: Fully Integrated OMS & EMS
- Learn more about TradeSmart 2017 enhancements here
- The team will launch their wealth management solutions platform shortly.
- The FX liquidity platform will officially launch soon.
- The recently launched Enterprise Solutions was shortlisted for the Best Data & Information Provider award from CTA Intelligence. These solutions are an extension of the TS award-winning global multi-asset SaaS trading platform, and offer technologists and traders the access to a sophisticated technology stack that can accelerate the delivery of their development roadmap and significantly reduce their technology spend.
- The new regulatory environment, which includes MiFID II, demands a high level of transparency for best execution. This requires a flexible end-to-end platform with the agility to integrate with third party systems. TS offers a broad range of solutions throughout the trading lifecycle to achieve best execution through its platform, from access to trading venues, data management, pre-trade and post-trade analytics, reporting, partner integration and much more. Click here to request more information.
TS signed a new commercial deal with UBS AG. The deal is global and covers all listed asset classes.
TS Chief Revenue Officer Quentin Limouzi commented, “We are very pleased to reinforce our historical relationship with UBS. We embarked on this journey together 16 years ago with the first trade executed through the platform via UBS in Tokyo, Japan. The trade was initiated from New York: it emphasized then and there how important being global and choosing the right partner was. This has not changed, we remain in a leading position as pioneers in the electronic trading space and the signature of committed deals with firms such as UBS, who also lead in their field, serves to prove that we strive to retain that leadership position, always keeping our end customers, the investment community, at the forefront of our minds.”
Read the press release here.
CTA US Services Awards 2017 shortlisted TRADINGSCREEN for