Check out our MiFID II capabilities HERE.
Head of European Sales Chris Hollands was interviewed by THE TRADE magazine. Read the interview. The buy-side is going to need more tech solutions to cope with MiFID II. Chris Hollands discusses how TradeSmart OEMS provides robust execution and liquidity management as well as reporting tools essential to record-keeping and transparency.
TS announces the expansion of its European operations with the opening of a new office in Frankfurt, Germany. Financial services veteran, Michael Kuhlow, is the Director, TradingScreen Frankfurt. Kuhlow, equipped with 20 years of experience in financial services and awareness of regional needs in Germany, takes on a strategic role building out operations within the Germany, Austria and Switzerland region.
TS Enterprise Solutions Launches: API | Data | FIX Connectivity
TS REGULATORY & MiFID II SOLUTIONS work globally even if geo-political influences move FINREG -- tweet by tweet!
Our platform TradeFX is featured in the 2017 Greyspark Partners Buyer’s Guide: FX E-trading Systems, which focuses on Customizable Enterprise Solutions for the Algorithmic Marketplace and the Intersection of Algorithmic FX Trading and DevOps Culture.
TS is excited to be shortlisted by The Fund Technology and WSL Awards 2017:
- Chris Hollands rejoins TS as new Head of European Sales and Account Management.
- Michael Kuhlow joins TS as Head of Frankfurt office, officially opening in a few months.
- Varghese Thomas joins TS in the NY office as Chief Strategy Officer.
- Sebastien Parsini joins the Paris team as new Head of Sales.
- In June the NY headquarters office will relocate from Union Square to One Penn Plaza in Midtown, NY. This marks our investment in the future of our team members and the clients we serve every day.
TradeSmart 2017: Fully Integrated OMS & EMS
- Learn more about TradeSmart 2017 enhancements here
- The team will launch their wealth management solutions platform shortly.
- The FX liquidity platform will officially launch soon.
- The recently launched Enterprise Solutions was shortlisted for the Best Data & Information Provider award from CTA Intelligence. These solutions are an extension of the TS award-winning global multi-asset SaaS trading platform, and offer technologists and traders the access to a sophisticated technology stack that can accelerate the delivery of their development roadmap and significantly reduce their technology spend.
- The new regulatory environment, which includes MiFID II, demands a high level of transparency for best execution. This requires a flexible end-to-end platform with the agility to integrate with third party systems. TS offers a broad range of solutions throughout the trading lifecycle to achieve best execution through its platform, from access to trading venues, data management, pre-trade and post-trade analytics, reporting, partner integration and much more. Click here to request more information.